Wednesday, March 21, 2007

1998 Flick

Last night after taking a cab with my wife from work, we arrived a couple of minutes past midnight. Good thing traffic is not much of a problem. Decided to have our little kid sleep with her grandma for the night. Her mom is very tired and of course looking at my kid's little eyes I immediately notice he ain't gonna sleep at once.

After changing clothes, went downstairs to relax a bit. Opened the tube and found an interesting flick that I believe saw almost a decade ago (less a year). It's just so funny that the movie signifies transition. From high school to college as the movie narrates. One favorite part that I like in this movie is the scene where Preston (Ethan Embry) got to have a decent talk with an Angel (Jenna Elfman). For those who have seen it I bet they'll immediately know what I'm talking about.

And of course, who will ever forget the song "Mandy" by Barry Manilow.

No comments: