Friday, June 15, 2007

Step Taken

Finally, after almost a year of planning and budget stretching my wife and I reached our initial goal. Major decision as it may seem but then it's just worth it thinking that both of us worked hard to reach it. Kurdt's car has just arrived, a 94 model M/T Honda Accord to sum it up. If you might ask me, a month of tedious sacrifice just to look for a car is worth it. My wife has grown tired after a week of looking for a car that will fit our alloted budget, but I never lost hope knowing that if there's something meant for me, every effort I'll exert would be worth-it in the end. Many thanks to my kumpadre' for all the help extended. Warmest gratitude to my family, siblings, wife and kid.. Now it's time for me to be on the road ...


2 comments:

knottydon said...

i wanna get myself a car too when i get back! patulong sa paghanap ;oP

Anonymous said...

I have a friend nick who works in AMA Car loan.. if u need one for loans.. Let me know :)

Congrats for the new baby in the family! hihihi Drive safely!