Monday, July 7, 2008

Dirt Etcetera

A pumped-up saturday is all I can say. Well traditionally this is my DIY day for all stuff. May it be doing something in the house or needless to say aside from the house something for our family car. I was successful in fitting all the garden hoses in the house using the stuff I brought from a hardware store. Too bad haven't found anything that will put two 1/4" hose together. Good thing the spare 3/4" connector with some tweaking worked. This makes life a little easy specially in washing stuff outside the house.

Almost spent the whole day cleaning the under-hood of the car. And I was amazed that with a little effort and availability of materials, the result was fulfilling. Here's how it was after the cleaning :)

Believe me that it was all black before :D. This was done after I prepped the car for waxing the same day. The result? The glitter went back the way it is. Well that's after 2 minutes when kids started marking the car with their hands after me waxing it for an hour tops. Well what can we expect for kids... Patience....



No comments: