Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waves

Long overdued post. Wifey and my little kiddo do need some vacation. So what's wrong with having a 30-40 mins drive to a nearby town of Pandi, Bulacan. Good thing the weather is cooperating on our travel. Mushy weather I have to say but still it's good not a single droplet of rain water on sight. The trip was not that long but I had to say the road is still not in A+ condition after stepping out of NLEX via Bocaue exit. This means low riders would have difficulty on something I may say as muddy + rocky portions of the road. Wallah! Amana Waterpark not yet fully functional other than the wave pool and kiddie pool but the place is quite nice.

Here's some shots from the trip. I may say that their collection of Hero replicas is indeed fascinating, I almost enjoyed their sight as much as my kid and his 2 nephews. The kiddo never failed to amaze me specially on picture takine moments... He indeed love none moving characters a totally opposite on those seen dancing on kiddie parties ;)





No comments: