Monday, January 19, 2009

It has been like 5 months since this one was updated. So enough for the long drought. Been busy with a lot of things lately. So how was the previous holidays? Not much, but still am thankful that we're still breathing and life continuously configure itself. I'm beginning to sound weird I may say. From configuration and logging etc. so please excuse my unpredictable language. The little kid is healthy and mostly energetic nowadays... The wife is ever supported in every little way.

So what's up with the new year. Not much of plan i guess... Slowly moving into things left to be done last year I suppose. Less miscellaneous expenses I hope although this expenses is what keeps us from being sane :)....

Well I guess that me and my wife just needs to develop another habit. Planning miscellaneous expenses. But then as long as we're happy then nothing could go wrong...

No comments: