Thursday, September 20, 2007

Forward... Keep moving!

Well, stellar is back on the road. Thanks to my family(mum and dad), the hardworking mechanic of my father-in-law, my wife and kid, and pa mundo and the rest of the guys in Valenzuela (from being towed in NLEX :D). It costs us a lot this time around. Next stop is little Kurdt's birthday. My wife and I did agreed on having a famous food-chain party instead of a huge party for Kurdt's 1st birthday. Just have to plan our budget ahead as we are also planning to transfer to my wife's house for us to start on our-own. Maybe stay there for 3-4 months tops and as soon as the renovation in Cavite is finished. It has been quite a long time that this must have been, we've been living with my family for almost a year now and I guess that's too long as my wife would say :)


No comments: