Monday, September 3, 2007

Stellar Breakdown

2nd of September year two thousand and seven. I will never forget that day... Another long lists of should have resurfaced in. It was a bright Sunday morning, our little kid was past asleep so instead of roaming round the house doing nothing but stare at the tube, my wife and I decided to go to the mall. This time just the two of us.. Then just after 15 minutes from the toll gate. The car just lost it's rpm, engine lights are on and the steering wheel got too heavy. Just the way to celebrate this moment. Me and my wife stuck on the Highway. But then it's a good thing we didn't bring little Kurdt along. Then all the "should have" just hit my face straight-up. The mechanic states that the timing belt is the culprit. What the... now I'm beginning to wonder if I just have to let it be. Not a nice thing for an experience but then again I'm glad were all safe and well... Another lesson learned. This time the hardest way :(


No comments: